We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure there are window washers out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you'll get what you pay for. Here are some things to look for, and to ask when choosing a window washer:
- Will they open each window and clean your sills and tracks? (Most window washers never open the windows)
- Do they actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping them off? It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers. A reputable window washing company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they licensed and insured? Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations. (As a side note, we've never had a claim)
- Do they use poles and ladders? You can't wash a window (and do a great job) from a distance using a pole. We own 5 different size ladders, so we'll be able to access every single window.
- It's best to give us a call for a written estimate, so you'll know exactly what it would cost to clean the windows at your home, but we've outlined some general pricing information